Lay On Hands SRD
A downloadable game
This is a System Reference Document (SRD) intended to help players and creators modify, hack and generally tear apart the tabletop roleplaying game Lay On Hands.
Here are some things you could use this document to make:
- a mod that re-themes the game
- new character archetypes
- game specific settings or adventures
- a game that reuses The Oracle
- a game that reuses the list of Moves
- a game that reuses the original dexterity element of Lay On Hands
- a game that uses a different form of dexterity element
...plus plenty more.
This SRD is provided with a licence (detailed in the PDF). The licence is a version of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. This allows other creators to adapt the game for their own creations as long as appropriate credit is given.
Note: this document is not designed to teach you how to play Lay On Hands. For that I recommend you read the original game. Also, it may change over time. Newer versions will be made available here, alongside any related resources.
Join the Lay On Hands game jam on itch.io (17th September – 14th November 2021)
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.